We have a new date! July 10th. We hope you all can make it!

/Josefine & Patrik




We have now decided to cancel the wedding and will instead look forward to a fun weekend together with you next year!

We will get back with a new date and until then there is no action required on your end.

Take care!

Josefine& Patrik









Given the current state of the world, we wanted to provide you with a brief update on our plan and thoughts as it relates to the wedding weekend.

Of course we wish to have our wedding this summer as planned, but not if that means the bride and groom have to wear face masks during the weddin ceremony, or we have to practice social distancing on the dance floor... :-)

We have been in contact with the staff at Hedenlunda, who have been great. They will remain flexible for as long as we want, and the decision whether to have the weeding or postpone it to next year is completely ours to make.

Seeing how fast this has developed over the last few weeks, and the wedding being three months out, we will wait until late-April/ early-May before we make any decision on how to progress.

Regarding the RSVP, please send us your responses by April 19th. This is just for our planning, and there are no cost implications that you have to worry about.

If you have any questions, just reach out to us or one of the bridesmaids/ best mans.

More to follow, until then fingers crossed :-)

Josefine and Patrik